Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
330567393_708447847733139_3517119700950872792_n.png

That must've been awesome!
I was invited last minute by a friend whose wife could not make it. There was no opening band, it was over three hours of playing and they opened with Hotel California. I would love to see them again if the opportunity comes up again.

The trick is to chain the drive wheels.
I lived in Fairbanks for 4 years, drove down the Alcan in December, and didn't even own chains.
Although, there was one trip through Siskiyou National Forest a few years ago that got a little hairy on the downhill. I'm sure my wife was wishing we had chains...

I lived in Fairbanks for 4 years, drove down the Alcan in December, and didn't even own chains.
Although, there was one trip through Siskiyou National Forest a few years ago that got a little hairy on the downhill. I'm sure my wife was wishing we had chains...
I bet she does, eh, eh? Bet she does! Say no MORE!

NORTHBOUND Interstate 77 and US 52 while simultaneously on SOUTHBOUND Interstate 81 & US 11

your actual direction of travel is WEST

View attachment 813636

I believe this is in South Carolina and back when we used maps I got here and promptly pulled off the highway to figure out where the hell I was going. It took awhile.

Last edited:
Same is true when traveling 94 east/west thru Milwaukee (south of milwaukee thru Chicago). You're actually going north/south. You don't go east/west until you're south of Chicago or unitl you hit milwaukee.

You laugh, but a few years ago I drove up to Shaver Lake, on roads that look just like that, and CHP was stopping everyone - wouldn't let you go on without chains!

i thought it was funny because the chains were on the back tires? not that it wasn't that snowy? but jokes are never good explained, so i'll just go back to my life and leave it at that... ;)

Back