Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabrina has got some film "CANS" for her projector!!!!!

enhanced-23073-1393884356-4.jpg

Been a few years, but I thought it was up down up down left right left right a b start.

I don't know DC, but that ad has gotta be published close to 60 years ago. Maybe things have changed in DC since then.

Not since Virginia seceded pre-civil war. They do rename things occasionally, but they still have the quadrants. (1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW is vastly different from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave SE, but both are valid addresses; while there’s only one Malcom X Blvd and it’s in SE.)

Must be a pic from iowa. Templeton is a small town about an hour from me. Lol

Back in the day, Templeton rye was made there. Legend has it the whiskey was a favorite of Al Capone. Apparently, someone dug up the old recipe and they make a "Templeton rye" today, though it's blended at a contract distiller. I've had it, but there are plenty of better ryes for the money, IMO.

Back in the day, Templeton rye was made there. Legend has it the whiskey was a favorite of Al Capone. Apparently, someone dug up the old recipe and they make a "Templeton rye" today, though it's blended at a contract distiller. I've had it, but there are plenty of better ryes for the money, IMO.

They did. I think they're making it all in house now but I could be wrong. But I agree. The guys making the templeton shine are putting out a better product but it's still good.

Latest posts

Back