Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween, everyone!

N5pM3FF.jpg

Not full 50 lb weight limit

I'm not flying. I'm driving to Chicago to tail gate for the next bears-packers game.

I don't want to carry two kegs to my hotel room through the hotel lobby out in the open. I can also fit the 5lb gas bottle and regulator.

I've got two kegs of pale ale to drink. Roughly one case per person.

I'm not flying. I'm driving to Chicago to tail gate for the next bears-packers game.

I don't want to carry two kegs to my hotel room through the hotel lobby out in the open. I can also fit the 5lb gas bottle and regulator.

I've got two kegs of pale ale to drink. Roughly one case per person.

If anyone looks at you funny just tell them it's a dead hooker.

Dinner with the dead hooker...

Pasta Alla Amatricia - basically hickory smoked bacon fried. Then using the bacon grease, saute the onion, garlic, and diced tomatoes. Hit with it with dried basil and oregano at the end of the simmer. Mix the pasta and sauce, let it set for 10 minutes, serve add bacon and cheese then eat...

Bacon is extra thick cut and pepper crusted....Delicious!

View attachment 1509595381441.jpg

Or put a few wires & a cheap LCD clock on them with black electrical tape; tell them "It's just a clock, don't worry about it."
Or maybe just a couple of radiation warning stickers.

Right...like we need the hotel staff calling the bomb squad.

The Vegas incident made me think that I should try to conceal the kegs.

Back