Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BubOkGk.jpg

edit: I hate it when a plan doesn't come together.

-anyway-

It's Wednesday! Time to shift it into high gear!

zKizWll.jpg

edit: I hate it when a plan doesn't come together.

-anyway-

It's Wednesday! Time to shift it into high gear!

someone once gave me a tap handle (BMC of some sort) and I wanted to use it for my gear shift knob, but the threads weren't compatible

sold the Civic, no idea where the tap handle ran off to

You know, I really should make a tap handle from my Mustang shifter. I wonder if I still have it? By the time I get that old thing back on the road, I can replace it with something better than the 3-speed shifter knob it came with.

Could you have been drunk possibly? I see a lower bar there.

Nope only had two beers....

Yeah there's a ledge there.

But the lower ledge is blocked off. The bartender can't reach that ledge and a handicapped person would have to reach eye level or higher to grab their drink.

Doesn't make sense to me. It's a waste of space at busy bar. The place is full of tables. Why not sit at a table if you're in a wheelchair¿

Doesn't make sense to me. It's a waste of space at busy bar. The place is full of tables. Why not sit at a table if you're in a wheelchair¿
Having been out at the bars with someone in a wheelchair, "Because f--- you, that's why!"

Having been out at the bars with someone in a wheelchair, "Because f--- you, that's why!"

No need for fowl words

I have nothing against making accommodations for people in wheelchairs. I think it's a good thing.

You're missing my point. It doesn't really accommodate somebody in a wheelchair. It's not functional for somebody in a wheel chair. The bar tenders would most likely not even notice there is somebody at those seats.

Seriously, as it is how would they pass a drink to them?

The bar should be lowered or a lift should be added to raise the patron.

You're missing my point. It doesn't really accommodate somebody in a wheelchair. It's not functional for somebody in a wheel chair. The bar tenders would most likely not even notice there is somebody at those seats.

By international code, it's not a compliant bar. It would have to be at the lower height for the full depth of the counter to be compliant with ICC/ANSI regulations.

Back