Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to strap in for a new page!

H4HhIP0.gif

not sure if there's an iPhone equivalent, here's an Android feature

random pictures can be informative and could save your life!

send help messages.jpg

Yeah - They're cute and all, but just wait until one of them tries to take the other's hunk of meat. All hell's gonna break loose. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of that.

But- I'd put $100 on the tiger to kick ass. If that was a Grizzly, I'd put $500 on the bear. :D

No way. A full grown Tiger would take down a full grown Grizzly with ease. Tigers tussle with all kinds of badarse animals in the wild killing nearly every day. Bears eat an occasional deer but lots of berries and fish make up a lot of its diet.

I'll take $1,000 on the Tiger. Easy money.

No way. A full grown Tiger would take down a full grown Grizzly with ease. Tigers tussle with all kinds of badarse animals in the wild killing nearly every day. Bears eat an occasional deer but lots of berries and fish make up a lot of its diet.

You forgot that they eat a lot of hunny!

View attachment 1491239531084.jpg

Who'd win this fight?

Tigger. Pooh is a fat slob. Tigger might not be buff like Popeye is, but bouncing around all day has to be good cardio. I expect Tigger is the cartoon version of a Rodeo Cowboy, long and lanky, but deceptively strong. I don't think Pooh could ever even get a paw on him.

Ever seen "The Revenant";)

Google 'grizzy and elk' and watch a few videos. You'll see a half ton animal that can run 30 miles per hour, chase down, and catch an elk.

That fight would be a lot closer than you think. This ain't Winnie the Poo.

Charliewithbear.jpg

Tigger. Pooh is a fat slob. Tigger might not be buff like Popeye is, but bouncing around all day has to be good cardio. I expect Tigger is the cartoon version of a Rodeo Cowboy, long and lanky, but deceptively strong. I don't think Pooh could ever even get a paw on him.

Pooh is a big ***** unless he gets mad!!! :mad:

Back