Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a lot of beer culture in Indonesia. Guinness stout served warm (28c) with a glass and small amount of ice.
5E827FBB-FD6A-40E0-A3A1-9C1A682CBE95.jpeg

Not a lot of beer culture in Indonesia. Guinness stout served warm (28c) with a glass and small amount of ice.

The first Guinness I ever had in the UK was pulled from under the bar, popped open, and placed on a coaster in front of me. It was warmer than room temperature. I think I was being punked by the barkeep but to this day I'm not sure...

Cheers!

I used to live in Alaska, and I loved blueberry season. One day, I went out to pick blueberries in the forest behind my house. Because I was alone, I was a little concerned about bears, but heard a group of people in the forest talking and picking blueberries as well. I figured I would just get close to them, and their talking would keep the bears away. I picked berries for about an hour without actually seeing any of the group of talkers. I thought that before I went home, I would find them, let them know I been in the woods near them picking berries and thank them for keeping the bears away. When I found them, I discovered it was my neighbor out picking berries by himself. It was not a group of berry pickers at all. He laughed and explained that he always talks to himself when picking berries alone. I apologized for not finding him earlier so we could have at least talked to each other.

Last edited:
These 2 "swimming" in the pool this morning.

Maybe time to up our chlorine levels

Little guy is no bigger than my thumb, but they are both LOUD AF.

heard them from the FRONT YARD when I took the dog out for her morning pee

20220709_072940.jpg

I can't imagine anyone would have thought that was a real product.

Me neither, but is the world we are living in; ...this being be a plausible story is not out of question, just happens to not be in this case.

I'm not saying we should have stopped at hunter/gatherer societies, (I wonder if anyone had a choice,... but I digress).

But yeah, most of our species live way too far from self sustainable food/water source. Not to mention luxuries like heat and AC.

Having to rely on what is extruded from the corporate food factories.... That is not new, but seems to be getting worse. And the extruded paste seems to be of a lower quality.

Anyway, hopefully this post is amusing to some...been a long week at work.

Back