Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61TC6rSMObL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My wife and her sister finished this quilt top today. The finished product will be a wedding gift for the daughter of one of their cousins. It’s a military family, so they made a Stars and Stripes quilt. Their cousin is a recently retired Army Lt. Colonel. His wife (the bride’s stepmother) is an active duty Army Captain. The bride is a Navy nurse, the groom is a Marine Staff Sgt., the bride’s brother is an Army Ranger.

The quilt is spread out on a queen size bed; it’s pretty good sized. They do nice work.
CCACABD5-D953-44E3-8FC9-4DED15020503.jpeg

Kent's a great guy. I hope you buy all your supplies from him. I use him for all my brewing and baking needs.
Yes, he is. I don't get everything there, but I was just there last Wednesday for 1# of carafe II and 5# of Thomas Fawcett 45L crystal.

New subject:
Untitled.png

Our Butterfly Magnolia today.

Last edited:
Happy New Beer's Eve!

on April 7, 1933, the sale of 3.2% ABW (4.1% by volume) beer was made legal again in the United States, ending 12 years of Prohibition. full repeal of the Volstead Act would not come for another 8 months

we celebrate April 7 as US National Beer Day, and celebrate the day before as New Beer's Eve!

94.jpg

My daughter is the payroll and HR administrator for a company that owns about a dozen car dealerships. I was in her office today and this sign greets those who enter.
View attachment 765336

CSB: About 15 years ago, my wife started a new job in a management role, taking the place of some guy who retired. Her predecessor had a very, um, laid-back approach to the job. Shortly after my wife started, she kept getting lots of push back from colleagues like, "...but, but, Larry always did it THIS way!"

I bought her one of these for her desk. Any time she got a "Larry," she wouldn't say a word, just point to the pic.
TraditionDT.jpg

Back