Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1644769549424.png

Got this years chili grow secured...
Plus some ancho and jalapeño and some other weak sauce varieties.
Really looking forward to using some of the jalapeños to make my own jalapeño.
Edit: make my own Chipotle...

Attachments

• IMG_20220213_131318.jpg
    IMG_20220213_131318.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
A bust of some kind in the parking lot of the condos behind our house. The gray SUV in the center is the suspect vehicle. One guy was cuffed and stuffed into the patrol car on the left. A 3rd officer arrived in the unmarked SUV on the right, and a half an hour, or so, was spent putting evidence in bags and photographing the interior of the suspect vehicle.
3BBEB432-EAF6-490C-97F9-3B8A7412C6A1.jpeg

A bust of some kind in the parking lot of the condos behind our house. The gray SUV in the center is the suspect vehicle. One guy was cuffed and stuffed into the patrol car on the left. A 3rd officer arrived in the unmarked SUV on the right, and a half an hour, or so, was spent putting evidence in bags and photographing the interior of the suspect vehicle.
View attachment 759676
Going to be embarrasing when the cops find out that the baggies were full of this year's crop of Cascade hops.

Last edited:
Here's a random picture for ya.... me actually brewing! In 2020 when the whole COVID thing hit we retreated to our cabin in the mountains of Colorado... only came back here to AZ a few times, no longer than 2 months at a time. haven't brewed since 2020.... sad... Did a mash yesterday for a single malt "hand sanitizer" , a Sculpin clone today and will do a Citra Session ale tomorrow. With any luck I'll have 2 taps in the kegerator flowing in a few weeks!

IMG_6987.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting how a simple photo can elicit immediate, visceral, full body sphincter clench.

[Edit: And "Visceral Sphincter Clench" would be a good name for a rock band]

"Visceral Sphincter Clench" is the name of my Butthole Surfers/Dead Kennedys tribute band.

This thread looks to be going down the crapper. :)
I have nightmares about this. Sitting on a toilet in a room full of people.

Brew on :mug:

Any chance the nightmares started after seeing the post below?

how about showing up to a full house with an urgent need and the only seat open is the red one?

before my time. "The Hot Seat"

**insert navy term for bathroom** on USS KIDD (DD-661) with the one seat painted red, reserved for those sailors who weren't so discrete or discerning while on liberty

penicillin made it obsolete

View attachment 759642

I raise a toast to my Tin Can Shipmates!

View attachment 759643

This thread looks to be going down the crapper. :)

Any chance the nightmares started after seeing the post below?

how about showing up to a full house with an urgent need and the only seat open is the red one?
Nope. It's been a recurring dream for years. Don't know what's buried in my psyche that causes me to worry about this.

Brew on :mug:

Back