Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bear, squeeze his neck, mean bear.... LOL
20181231_202546.jpeg
20181231_202553.jpeg

I used to live in Plymouth, MN... I feel ya

I also know when it gets back up to the 20s, you'll be out on the deck in your shorts & tees drinking beer
At UAF (Fairbanks, AK) girls would wear shorts to class when it got up to zero. I'd go cross-country skiing at -25F (my favorite temp) and have to take off my coat. It's amazing how the body adapts!

I was amazed to hear the phrase "too cold to snow"

yeah... have to wait until it warms up in spring to get snow

I emailed a local TV weather person about being too colc to snow, it is both true and myth. Colder air holds less moisture making hard for it to snow but get an influx of warmer moisture it can snow at any temp, such as lake effect snow.

I was amazed to hear the phrase "too cold to snow"

yeah... have to wait until it warms up in spring to get snow
Yes, have you ever had thunder snow?

Snowing and thundering outside at the same time. Mother nature was drunk and horney and God was in no mood for sloppy sex.

When I lived in Iowa it happened..... once.

It's very fuggin weird.

I was 12 when I saw this at the theater, I remember being quite... ummm... affected... by a jumpsuit-wearing Ann-Margret rolling around in baked beans, chocolate and soap suds

Last edited:
Back