Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll up that bet to five dollars.

View attachment 588996

I'll up that to a million...LOL!

4736605843_3c5f9fe29e_b.jpg

I also posted this in "Please Delete" thread, but I thought folks in this thread might appreciate this too. I spent some time down on the farm this past weekend, found out Porky & pals like beer, a LOT! No, I don't make it a habit to give booze to farm animals; 12 oz divided between 5 pigs & a lot of it ended up on the ground, which they tried to lick up.

porkybeer1a.jpg

View attachment 589761 Found this little gem in my parents attic. It’s a squirrel.

I come across mummified animals in basements, attics and crawls all the time. Cats, squirrels, chipmunks, opossums, obviously mice... I once pulled a whole fresh dead squirrel out of a main line. Normally you only pull back a quarter or half. I’ve even dealt with raccoons and frogs in storm drains.

Ugh. This genre has run its course...
Just for you.... [/changing_the_subject]

I'm drinking my homemade hard water. It's kind of an experiment that turned out surprisingly good!

It's totally made/fermented like a full boil extract. Corn Syrup, Honey, Cling Peaches and hopped with Northern Brewer and pitched S-33. I also added gypsum, acid blend, yeast energizer.

Tastes like fizzy peach water. ABV is 4.5%

Regulator is turned up just for this sucker. 15psi @ 38F. Suds were pretty nice too. Short lived though....

20180925_173344.jpeg

Last edited:
Back