Random Drunken Thoughts Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had Egyptian beer.

They may have invented it, they in no way improved it

e88061f986b1fca7a083a6d1ba6140fb.jpg

3 days, ~180 miles of progress. Fedex is clearly hammering the Excuse Button while they can get away with it. Sheesh...

Friday, February 19, 2021
7:41 PMSPOKANE, WAAt local FedEx facility
7:40 PMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
7:39 PMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
9:12 AMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
9:07 AMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
9:07 AMSPOKANE, WAAt local FedEx facility
Thursday, February 18, 2021
7:11 PMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
7:10 PMSPOKANE, WAAt local FedEx facility
8:15 AMYAKIMA, WALeft FedEx origin facility
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
4:40 PMYAKIMA, WAAt FedEx origin facility
4:39 PMYAKIMA, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
1:57 PMYAKIMA, WAPicked up
11:10 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

3 days, ~180 miles of progress. Fedex is clearly hammering the Excuse Button while they can get away with it. Sheesh...

Friday, February 19, 2021
7:41 PMSPOKANE, WAAt local FedEx facility
7:40 PMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
7:39 PMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
9:12 AMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
9:07 AMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
9:07 AMSPOKANE, WAAt local FedEx facility
Thursday, February 18, 2021
7:11 PMSPOKANE, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
7:10 PMSPOKANE, WAAt local FedEx facility
8:15 AMYAKIMA, WALeft FedEx origin facility
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
4:40 PMYAKIMA, WAAt FedEx origin facility
4:39 PMYAKIMA, WAShipment exceptionDelay beyond our control
1:57 PMYAKIMA, WAPicked up
11:10 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

LOL, i'm happy getting two year old hops. You must be in a hurry! :mug:

Was just looking at physics definitions of the "brane" & the "bulk" .

.... 'cause alternatively been looking up at moon and making sure not to howl too loud...,,, hehe

",fascinating,...captain..." as they say....

Sometimes I listen to academic lectures to help fall asleep....it usually works pretty well, unless it is too interesting....but maybe learn some stuff too.

.. pjs?... darn if that don't bring back memories of a more civilized time... hehe... I think I had some w footies in the '60s. ;}

Apparently I am now a sexagenarian. Wait a minute, I do like the "sex" part.

i'm trying to think of a random thought. but if i'm trying it's not really random? i need to meditate, and think up a random thought generator! hmmm, maybe i should click i'm feeling lucky on the google page......

well i tried i'm feeling lucky...it gave me i'm feeling hungry, and the top two links were pizza hut and papa john's...so i'm going to have some orange juice with a couple ounces of kale blended in...best i can do, lol

lol, to the nay sayers. if you ever expect to be a pro alcoholic, you need serious skills when it comes to food. i'm having more kale in oj today, an ounce of ground flax in milk, and 5oz's turkey breast.

and yes i keep forgeting to pronounce the k in ale. so 11-12 ale's....but as long as eat this way, blood tests tell my liver is more then happy, to let me be happy....

The world wide web would be a poorer place without Russian Dash Cam Video Crash compilations. I mean, aside from the sobering realization that literally anyone outdoors is a potential victim and could be pancaked for eternity at any moment, they come up with the most ridiculous scenarios. Yikes! And, Cool! :D

the Russian videos are great, but I limit my dash cam/stupid drivers/road rage/instant karma videos to USA. plenty of those

PSA: for gods' sakes, people GET A DASHCAM!

it only takes ONE TIME you can prove you're not at fault in an accident for even the most expensive model to pay for itself

here in the Commonwealth, we have what's called "contributory negligence" - unless there's clear evidence one party is at fault, you have to PROVE you did everything a reasonable person could do to prevent the accident, or you're equally at fault. there is no 75/25% fault in an accident, it's either 100/0% & one party is liable for all damages or it's 50/50% & each party pays for their own damage.

The world wide web would be a poorer place without Russian Dash Cam Video Crash compilations. I mean, aside from the sobering realization that literally anyone outdoors is a potential victim and could be pancaked for eternity at any moment, they come up with the most ridiculous scenarios. Yikes! And, Cool! :D

Last edited:
here in the Commonwealth, we have what's called "contributory negligence" - unless there's clear evidence one party is at fault, you have to PROVE you did everything a reasonable person could do to prevent the accident, or you're equally at fault. there is no 75/25% fault in an accident, it's either 100/0% & one party is liable for all damages or it's 50/50% & each party pays for their own damage.

This blows. Last March we were stopped at a red light on Route 28 in Chantilly, VA. We get rear ended. Dumba*s whom hit us kept saying it was our fault. Then it was the moon's fault. Then it was the road's fault. Everyone and everything was at fault (aka the "Marion Barry Syndrome"), except the dumba*s whom ran into us. Luckily, an officer from the Westfields subdivision of the Fairfax County Police was behind the car that ran into us an saw everything.

is it wrong that I derive pleasure from suffocating yeast?

better or worse: I save & suffocate them all over again... this time USING THEIR BABIES TOO!

“Like shooting fish in a bucket.” What a stupid ****ing expression. If you have fish in a bucket, why would you even need to shoot them? Furthermore, you’re going to blow holes in the side of your bucket...

If they were smart, they would realize screwing around with time shifts (Daylight..nightlight savings etc) is going to alert a growing number of people that their work a day, time clock rig is an artificial construct. Not based in nature. Especially now the factory whistle ceased.

I could go on, but I guess not this time. Have a good evening and hopefully get some sleep.

oh, yeah, sure... I recognize time, as a natural construct; a non-spatial continuum to separate non-simultaneous events occurring in the same space, existing as the fourth dimension of what we call reality & marking the indefinite continued progress of existence

but as an artificial, man-made construct, dividing up those separate events, no.

Pretty much on board w that, far as I know, we don't even have the neurological infrastructure to navigate so called 4th dimension.

Come to think of it, we're pretty limited even in the third, most of us stuck on the ground in a very narrow sliver of three dimensional space a relatively few meters above or below from planet surface. A few are capable of getting off the planetary plane in a slightly bigger incremental sliver of 3D only with large expenditures of energy.

The arbitrary synchronization and standardization of time reference for the benefit of the labor employment sector of economic class is some BS that has got to go, and will, one way or the other, in my opinion. (which is mine).

pretty sure that qualifies as a drunkin rambling, and it is too.

me & the drinkin' buddy arguing whose turn it is to be designated driver this year. He doesn't remember getting us kicked out of O'Faolains last year.

160205341_486498899173948_5393278349659030426_n.jpg

Back