Ranch with Wings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then there's the whole bleu spelling thing. That just the pretentious nose uppery one would expect from those who think themselves too good for ranch.

LOL!! You is funny.

It is spelled bleu on the **** I buy, you want me dumb it down not to offend you?

Fat chance.

(you are still my favorite troll)

Put cole slaw on tha tgravied up weenie & you now have a WVA slaw dog. Good stuff! I want blue cheese dressing with my wings if any at all. Most of the time,I like'em neckid. Sometimes the honey lemon garlic ones are good,especially with a hefe. Or the parmasean wings can be tasty. I'm a freak for regiano.

I don't know about the "you would like blue cheese" quote. I had it the other day ordered wings, came with blue cheese in one and ranch in another. Tried the blue cheese, just wasn't good. At all. Ranch was excellent with the wings. I've just never liked blue cheese, even on the accidental where I just had something to dip in I'm always "WTF is this nasty $#!+?" There is no "Hey this is good, but not the ranch I wanted, what is it?"

i disagree with your statement.

I don't know about the "you would like blue cheese" quote. I had it the other day ordered wings, came with blue cheese in one and ranch in another. Tried the blue cheese, just wasn't good. At all. Ranch was excellent with the wings. I've just never liked blue cheese, even on the accidental where I just had something to dip in I'm always "WTF is this nasty $#!+?" There is no "Hey this is good, but not the ranch I wanted, what is it?"

i disagree with your statement.

I concur with Billy-klubb

For the record, I DON'T eat bleu cheez or ranch ON my wings.

It is for the celery.

LOL!! You is funny.

It is spelled bleu on the **** I buy, you want me dumb it down not to offend you?

Fat chance.

(you are still my favorite troll)

Uh-huh. This is bleu cheese. That bleu cheese flavored ranch dressing, oh... OOOHHHHH! Yeah. That's right. Try dipping that little frail chick wing into a solid block of cheese. Or try scooping out a chunk with a celery stalk.

Celery. May as well eat from the bottom of the lawn mower.

bleu.jpg

So we went to a wedding and they served a home cooked style meal. Brisket, corn bread, something else, salad and mashed potatoes. And what I thought was gravy.

I poured this "gravy" on my taters and brisket and proceeded to chow down. My wife doesn't say a word. After I was done, I commented on how the gravy had an interesting zing to it.

She about falls out. "That was Italian vinaigrette! I wondered what you were doing."

estricklin said:
I used to would argue with you on that one but I'm going to let it go, because after staying a year in Cincinatti I learned there are worse ways to mess up a good bowl of chili. There, they put noodles and crap with the chili, and the chili is seasoned with cocoa powder and cinnamon, and yes it tastes as bad as it sounds. If you pass by a Gold Star, do just that, pass by.

I really get what the OP meant, I mean wings SHOULD come with blue cheese autmoatically, not ranch. If your that werid picky eater that tried blue cheese once when you were 6 and have your mind made up against it, by all means ask for the ranch, but let the rest of us be able to assume our wings are going to come with it.

Cincinnati chili is not chili... I've lived here for 11 years and they all seem to think its ok to put cinnamon and cocoa into their meat sauce, but it is not chili. It is a meat sauce that goes on tiny hot dogs. Don't get me wrong, skyline and gold star are a guilty pleasure. It took me a few years to try it and a few more to appreciate and crave it. However, it's not chili. It's not even chili dogs. Skyline is to chili dogs what White Castle is to burgers.

Furthermore, chili can contain beans, and always contains chiles.

Additionally, keep your ranch for your iceberg lettuce and dominos pizza... Sick.

****, I might even go eat some skyline tomorrow. You've got ,e thinking about it.

Cincinnati chili is not chili... I've lived here for 11 years and they all seem to think its ok to put cinnamon and cocoa into their meat sauce, but it is not chili. It is a meat sauce that goes on tiny hot dogs. Don't get me wrong, skyline and gold star are a guilty pleasure. It took me a few years to try it and a few more to appreciate and crave it. However, it's not chili. It's not even chili dogs. Skyline is to chili dogs what White Castle is to burgers.

Furthermore, chili can contain beans, and always contains chiles.

Additionally, keep your ranch for your iceberg lettuce and dominos pizza... Sick.

****, I might even go eat some skyline tomorrow. You've got ,e thinking about it.

JESUS CHRIST. Who let you in??? The chili nazi thread is down the hall!;)

For the record, skyline is AWESOME. Call it what you want. There are many who would howl at you for beans in chili. I am not one of them. I would stand by your side and thwart them ......mightily.;)

:mug:

Uh-huh. This is bleu cheese. That bleu cheese flavored ranch dressing, oh... OOOHHHHH! Yeah. That's right. Try dipping that little frail chick wing into a solid block of cheese. Or try scooping out a chunk with a celery stalk.

Celery. May as well eat from the bottom of the lawn mower.
z

Again I LOL.

If I make bleu cheez dressin. I starts with some old bleu like you got there......and add ranch dressing! Ack ack ack ack!!;)

cheezydemon3 said:
JESUS CHRIST. Who let you in??? The chili nazi thread is down the hall!;)

For the record, skyline is AWESOME. Call it what you want. There are many who would howl at you for beans in chili. I am not one of them. I would stand by your side and thwart them ......mightily.;)

:mug:

Chili nazi? Dude you can't tell me that you would eat a big bowl of skyline chili...

I would eat 4 coneys or a plate of 3-way...but not a bowl of their "chili". I don't even think that's a menu option.

Chili nazi? Dude you can't tell me that you would eat a big bowl of skyline chili...

I would eat 4 coneys or a plate of 3-way...but not a bowl of their "chili". I don't even think that's a menu option.

Awe you missed the wink!;)

Their burritos are good and I take the meat sauce 5 way........why does that sound so wrong?

Bite my weenie. :tank:

now that is just the very definition of FOUL.

my SOUL just puked

let me fix that for you.

bens.jpg

Here are world famous Bill Cosby’s Original Chili Half-Smoke and a Half-Smoke from Ben's Chili Bowl, Washington DC

if it goes on a dog, ain't no beans allowed

and thanks to your double negative, I can put beans on whatever I want! thanks, brofluff!

Actually, he is saying you HAVE to put beans on them...Aint "NO BEANS" allowed!

You say "No beans please" and you are taking your life into your own hands! They aint not gonna EFF YOU UP!!!!!;)

Back