Radio Interview Booked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diaperload

Reaction score
I haven't posted up in a while, but something interesting happened that I figured you guys might wanna check out.

Every Saturday, a local sports radio station does a 15 minute alcohol segment. The station is 1080 AM The Fan and it's on about 10:00am pst.

The segment is usually a local brewer, distiller, wine maker, etc. They come on, pimp their product, do a live tasting, talk sports, etc.

I volunteered my brewing club to be guests and they accepted. Very exciting stuff.

We don't have products to sell obviously so our format will be a bit different. We brewed 4 beers specifically for this interview. There will be a live ON AIR tasting of our beers. The 2 hosts are just average guys. Not BJCP judges or pros by any stretch of the imagination.

The 4 brews we made are: Peaches & Cream Ale, Buckwheat Pilsner, Marksman (pale ale with oak and bourbon), and Amber weizen (apricot weizen).

The interview is scheduled for February 6th so if anybody is in Portland, Oregon or the metro area and is interested, give us a listen. Our clubs name is Boarfish Brewing Club.

Latest posts

Back