R. Lee Ermy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bierhaus15

Reaction score
I don't mind it when he shoots watermelons or old cars, or even dirty hippies... but this is seriously messed up! Those are brand new 5 gallon carboys that he's blasting with an uzi! Doesn't he know they cost like 40 bucks a pop and are used to make beer?! :cross:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck I think I'd let R. Lee Ermy blast a keg of my homebrew because he's just that friggin cool......... OK maybe someone elses keg of homebrew, but he is pretty kick a$$

Great Movie!!! I just watch that again last weekend with some friends ... awesome!!

His voice is used all over, too. X-Men: The Last Stand. Toy Story, etc.

He's Chuck Norris cool!

My wife's uncle did a bit with him for Discovery at Quantico. Said he was one of the coolest and nicest people he met. I think the home brew gods would grant him a pardon.

Damnit he is too cool. I'll let the carboy thing slide. It if were Better Bottles I'd have something to say about it! :D

I'd really like to see him hit a couple of lined up Bud kegs with a howetzer (sp)!!! :rockin:

Heck I think I'd let R. Lee Ermy blast a keg of my homebrew because he's just that friggin cool......... OK maybe someone elses keg of homebrew, but he is pretty kick a$$

Yeah I agree!!!!! That was pretty cool...but beer in a carboy would be cooler...But it would have to be a BMC of course, not any precious homebrew.

Sorry bierhaus15, but it's the sarge and he's cooler than glass carboys, pirates, AND ninjas any day of the week. If he wants to blast a glass carboy I'll even give him the one I have and never use....I'm not a glass carboy fan...I've heard of too many injuries from them.

But like I said It's R. Lee Emery!!!

(Boy when I saw the title of the thread my heart skipped a beat, I thought you were telling us he died.)

Yeah I agree!!!!! That was pretty cool...but beer in a carboy would be cooler...But it would have to be a BMC of course, not any precious homebrew.

Sorry bierhaus15, but it's the sarge and he's cooler than glass carboys, pirates, AND ninjas any day of the week. If he wants to blast a glass carboy I'll even give him the one I have and never use....I'm not a glass carboy fan...I've heard of too many injuries from them.

But like I said It's R. Lee Emery!!!

(Boy when I saw the title of the thread my heart skipped a beat, I thought you were telling us he died.)

I have to agree with everything you said, even the very last bit.

I think he is super cool. I watch him on the TV sometimes, but honestly, I've never seen that movie. I think I better put it on my list!

Its a super awesome Vietnam movie from back in the day ... you have to watch it asap. You dont know what your missing. From begining to end, its a great movie all around.

If only $5 got you what they got back then .. sigh, hehe. Beware the Alabame snake!

Lock N Load is an awesome TV show. He's blasted carboys in just about every episode too...

It's a shame, but he IS the gunny...are you gonna tell him he can't do it????

I didn't think so.

I'm glad nobody in this thread has posted with a location listed in Texas, otherwise I might have to advise them what things come from Texas.

hey baby, you got girlfriend in vietnam?

most of kubrics flicks are good, i particularly like dr. strangelove.

Back