question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganb

Reaction score
ok this weekend my friends and i had a get together and of course beer was involved. but my friend and i got into a disagreement about sh!iting your pants. yeah stupid i know. but his point of view is if the smallest particle of poop comes out that is poopin your pants. even if you just sharded and if you dont know what sharding is it is one step past a wet fart. my view is that is has to be at least half a turd or one handful (you dont have to take the measurement) of butt juice. and the thing that started this disscusion was we were talking about our last deployment to iraq him and i were runnin and i had to fart and a tiny amout of fart particles came out. so to him i **** my pants but to me that was just a fart with a small present. what is yalls oppinions. oh yeah and i finished the run

I've never had to take a run in a war zone, but I'm sorry to say any **** in your pants is sh!ting your pants. All the justification and special circumstances in the world will not put the **** back in your a$$...

i dont think it left a stain. and kjung i am combat arms so i got a few screws that fell out a while back. and that conversation is nothing compared to the some of the ones i have heard and been part of. there has been a few that i just had to shake my head and walk away from

Latest posts

Back