Question(s) About Labeling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O'Houlihan

Reaction score
Hello again all! I was recently @ a Best Buy & saw a labeling software & it just got me thinking... What type of software do some of y'all use? Any recommendations? Also, where/how do you get some of the "nifty" pictures I've seen here? & finally what type of labels do y'all recommend & where the heck do you get them? Thanx in advance!! :p

I bought the "Art Of Wine Pro Software" from Perfect Brewing Supply. Kind of a basic program, and Im sure there is better ones out there, but it works for me. As for making labels and finding pictures, I try to find basic pictures for backgrounds, like wheat fields, farmland or sketched retro drawings and such. I look for early Americana, 50's and 60's art, and usually I end up compiling everything on Paint Shop Pro and arranging my set up before hand before sending to the label program. The software helps get the dimensions right and set it up. I like it, that is until I find better ;)

I use microsoft office publisher. They have a template for Avery label #5164 which works great for a beer bottle label. MOP handles most all objects. Quite powerful in my opinion.

Back