Question on bottling/aging my JAOM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cincybrewer

Reaction score
Need some advice on which route to take. I have a 4 month old, one gallon JAOM that is still sitting in the primary. I'm wondering if I should just leave it be for another 8 or so months, rack it to another 1 gallon jug and let that be for another 8 or so months, or bottle it and let that age. If I bottle it, it would just be like bottling beer since I don't have a corker. My other option is I could keg it and bottle with my Bowie Bottler.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Need some advice on which route to take. I have a 4 month old, one gallon JAOM that is still sitting in the primary. I'm wondering if I should just leave it be for another 8 or so months, rack it to another 1 gallon jug and let that be for another 8 or so months, or bottle it and let that age. If I bottle it, it would just be like bottling beer since I don't have a corker. My other option is I could keg it and bottle with my Bowie Bottler.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
If all the fruit has sunk, then rack it for bulk ageing or just bottle it and age it that way.

It doesn't really matter whether you use cork or caps.....

All the oranges have sunken and there are just a few raisons left on top. Otherwise it is crystal clear.....Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Back