Question about AHB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gear101

Reaction score
if i send them 3 clones.. will they make "kits" for them.. read allot about them an looks like they did pretty solid business.. along with Midwest.. but they are close to me so i'll go visit them in person.. thanks :tank:

AHS

sorry AHS. LOL i'd say typo but the s and b aren't close

I don't understand what it is that you want from AHS.

If you have three recipes, just order the stuff you need for them from AHS.

If you want someplace that will let you enter the recipes and save them so that you can go in later, select the recipe, and order the stuff, then check out brewmasterswarehouse.com . they have a recipe calculator that lets you save and share the recipe so that you can quickly order them again.

yes.. that would be the?? kind of a custom kit if you will

Still not clear.

Do you want them to figure out a recipe for you, or you already have the recipe and you just want to buy the ingredients?

If you already have the recipe, I don't think AHS is going to package it up as a kit for you. Just order what you need. They will put it in a box for you and you can go brew it. :D

thats it..i can just send them the recipe and they'll just send everrything in it.. and pay what every the amount is.. right

thats it..i can just send them the recipe and they'll just send everrything in it.. and pay what every the amount is.. right

Well... it doesn't quite work like that online. You go onto their site, find the individual items you want, put them in your shopping cart and then check-out at the end and pay. You don't just email them a recipe and have them figure up a bill for you.

Now, if you walk into the store with your recipe, someone might take you by the hand and walk around the store helping you find the items for your recipe.

Back