Purchase a Bissell Steam Spot Pro 3624

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Thats an order.

You clean your house/apartment top to bottom every weekend, you say? You don't have any pets, you always wear pants when you sit on furniture, and your kids are all in hermetically sealed plastic bubbles? Well then good, your house is only sort of a disease pit. The typical maggot will only wretch some of the time.

If you are like me, you avoid cleaning the apartment in hopes your wife will do it, your policy on indoor pants-wearing is somewhat lax and you have put your infant in various states of undress on every surface in the place at one time or another. I'm not even going to mention the recent incident involving iced tea mix and Triple Sec you convinced your friend to drink and the couch.

The Bissell Steam Spot Pro 3624's innovative design, when operated by one's spouse, picks up what looks like industrial sludge from mattresses, carpets, and of course the couch. An hour or 3 later, when the admittedly expensive and most likely environmentally damaging cleaner (sold seperately) starts running clear you will wonder 1) what you did without The Bissell Steam Spot Pro 3624 and 2) how it could, looking at the tank of said Bissell Steam Spot Pro 3624, that you or a loved one hasn't contracted impetego.

For the love of all things pink and necessary for the act of reproduction, buy The Bissell Steam Spot Pro 3624.

I pulled up my carpet to reveal the wood floor underneath, and bought white leather furniture.
The black dog hair shows up pretty well on the leather, but it's not embedded in fabric, so it brushes right off. Leather is much easier and faster to clean. Even the beer I often spill wipes right up with no lingering odor.

Back