Product Review: SsBrewTech Brew Bucket and FTSs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_CraftBeerTraders

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So I am working on building up a new home brew setup. Ive done my research on kettles and now im looking into fermentation. Ive brewed with buckets, carboys, speidel before but wanted to go with something a bit more commercial looking / acting. Biggest thing to me was fermentation temperature control and being able to sample easily. I didnt want to start down the route of temperature controlled freezers and things like that. I wanted to try something different.

I found SsBrewingTechnologies and their Conical fermenters but they had something else that caught my attention. Their brew bucket with FTS. I stainless steel bucket with a conical bottom, rotating racking arm and an add on for Fermentation Temperature control using an immersion coil. I had to check it out. Here are a few pictures of it as well as a full product review I did of it on my blog.

SSBrewTech_BrewBucket_BoxContent.jpg

SSBrewTech_BrewBucket_FTS_Assembled_Powered.jpg

http://blog.craftbeertraders.com/ssbrewtech-brew-bucket-and-fts/

What are you guys thoughts?

Thanks
Joe

I love SS Brewtech gear. I've currently got the FTSs set up on my 7 gallon Chronical, and the thing is amazing. Surprisingly for being in San Diego it's been pretty cool lately, but I'm looking forward to having this thing running in the summer. Highly recommend for people that don't have the space for an extra fridge/chest freezer for a fermentation chamber.

Yeah i have become a big advocate of their gear. So far ive got their 20 gal Kettle, this brew bucket and have a conical coming on the way.

Back