printed glasses???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jester369 had some wicked sweet pint glasses printed up (I *swear* there's a picture of them somewhere...). Not too much $$, either, IIRC (but only two-color printing). Dude's had some printed up recently, too. Might touch base with those guys if they don't chime in.

Redskins838892 said:
oh, wasn't aware he was trying to stock a bar.
ya I am going to need 500+ pint glasses but there also going to be for sale at the brewery. So I need to get them cheep way cheep.
JJ

I don't know what the deal is but many of the pints I have purchased the artwork does not make it through the diswasher. But, the one color printing on some of them holds great. I don't know what the different process is. I had one glass from a beer festival that completely lost the front color logo but the printed one color sponsors logos has not faded a bit.

Matt Foley said:
I don't know what the deal is but many of the pints I have purchased the artwork does not make it through the diswasher. But, the one color printing on some of them holds great. I don't know what the different process is. I had one glass from a beer festival that completely lost the front color logo but the printed one color sponsors logos has not faded a bit.
you have a great point I really love the printing on the Lost Coast Brewery pint glasses I have had some of those for well over 3 years now and not even a scratch on them and I have some from other places and a year later the printing is almost gone.
JJ

I got mine from Grandstand Sportswear & Glassware

For a two color, there was a 144 piece min, and with shipping it was just about $2 a glass. They came out very nice.

7674-PintFront.jpg

7674-PintBack.jpg

Brewtopia said:
Dude just got some made. Not sure if you'll find any much cheaper.

:off: How close are you to opening your place? I was just in Redding last week and will probably be driving through again in April.

I just updated that link with a pic. I'm fairly satisfied with them, considering the price.

jaybird, if you are ordering 500 of them, they'll get cheaper in bulk. WAY cheaper. I'd recommend www.discountmugs.com , I really would. Great CS, good competitive price, and DAMN fast.

thanks Dude I looked at them a couple of days ago because of your glasses they really do look killer. I have but 1 concern with any of the glasses I buy they HAVE to hold up!!! first and formost and then secondly is cost. Thanks for the link I am going to call the 2 places suggested tomorrow.
Cheers
JJ

Jaybird said:
Erik
how are they holding up to dishwashing and such?? that is a killer price they quoted me 218 + shipping for 144
Cheers
JJ

Sorry - no clue about dishwasher durability. I wash my beer glasses by hand. My dishwasher makes all my glasses cloudy over time.

Back