Pretentious Beer Snob Brewery Labels (WARNING: Hot chicks in skimpy clothing)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KFH

Reaction score
As I'm sure you can tell by my rather interesting brewery name, I have a rather sharp sense of humor when it comes to certain things. I also have no real intention of making a business out of this whole thing, so I don't have to worry about possibly offending anyone. It's rather freeing, actually. :)

So without further ado, I present the first few labels I've got. More to come as I find the time.

brewlabel.png

HefeLabel1.png

evil_redhead_label.jpg

you should brew a dunkelweiss and put a hot brunette on the label to go with the fraulein!

You know what sex in a canoe is? F#%king next to water - that's only a name you'll want to use for a really low gravity beer. :)

Ummm. No! Fail! Next contestant!

You want the strong beer to make the sex possible. But, in all fairness, label it a light lager soi they'll never know what hit them. ;)

evil redhead amber ale .... shouldn't that be an Irish red ale.

You would think so, but giving the name to an amber ale instead of an Irish red (and jacking up the ABV a bit) is just a bit...

devious?

sneaky?

or dare I say it...

dr-evil2.jpg

EVIL?!

Back