Preparing to Draught !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz_Armstrong

Reaction score
I recently picked up some cornelius kegs from a fellow homebrewtalk.com member. I also picked up a Kegerator from Home Depot at a great price because it was a display scratch and dent model.

Ordered ingredients and some quick connects as needed for a complete system and I'm waiting for my stuff to arrive and get cooking!

SWMBO is not please with this hobby at the moment (but that's always how it is during those spending sprees!) so now I should probably hold off on upgrading the kegerator to a two tap system. It's a single and will have to remain that way for a while.

HOWEVER... I cannot be happy with just one flavor on tap. Is there a way, after fermentation and kegging my first batch, that I can get two kegs of beer in the fridge and simply use the quick connect back and forth to switch flavors?

I just need to find out what might be necessary to make sure I get both kegs carbed and ready to serve, then will they stay carbed until tapped and forced out to a glass?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer. I searched the forum and couldn't find anything specifically addressing this issue.

You just need a wye coming off your regulator, and 2 hoses and disconnects for pressure. Then just switch the liquid line when needed.

Latest posts

Back