• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Pre-wired March and Chugger pumps and Blichmann auto sparge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdjshaw

Reaction score
I just got a Blichmann TOP that has a pump attached and I'm gonna go back to batch sparging so I have my dual pump setup for sale. The March pump is an 809HS 1/25 hp and the Chugger pump is 1/20 hp. The March is about 2 years old and probably has around 10 brews on in and the Chugger is about 1 1/2 old and 6 or 8 brews on in. Both pumps have Chugger SS heads and are in absolutely perfect condition. 8' power cord. New, the pumps and electrical parts would be around $325. I'm asking $250 obo. Actual shipping costs if not local pickup.
I'm also selling my Blichmann auto sparge if anyone is interested. It too is in perfect condition, about 2 years old and used on around 6 or 8 brews. I really love this gadget as it takes all the guess work out of trying to balance the sparge water coming in and the wort going out. I'm just trying to cut a little time off my brew day. Retails for $70, asking $50.

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1102.jpg

Back