Pre-made RIMS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank-Likes-Beer

Reaction score
Does anyone offer pre-made RIMS system? My SWMBO wants to buy me something brewing related. I want a RIMS setup, so I was thinking if someone made an out of the box setup, it would be something nice for her to get me. I'd be looking for just the basics like the pump in a box type thing ...not a whole brewing setup. I realize putting one together would be cheaper, but having her buy a bunch of parts from ebay/lowes/homedepot just wouldn't have the same satisfaction for her ...and ergo me. :)

Yeah well it one of the major pieces, buying an auber pid w/ ssr and an element, then hooking it up is trivial.

Does anyone offer pre-made RIMS system? My SWMBO wants to buy me something brewing related. I want a RIMS setup, so I was thinking if someone made an out of the box setup, it would be something nice for her to get me. I'd be looking for just the basics like the pump in a box type thing ...not a whole brewing setup. I realize putting one together would be cheaper, but having her buy a bunch of parts from ebay/lowes/homedepot just wouldn't have the same satisfaction for her ...and ergo me. :)

Sorry Bub, the only assembled RIMS I know of is the Sabco and you already said it's out of your price range. It's not hard to build it yourself.

Back