PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm so jealous, I was in a car with a screaming three year old. Oh how I long for football season to start.

How was the pork?

Also, like a dunce I forgot to take pictures as soon as I received my latest packages from last season.

Apologies to @EcuPirate07 the Burial you sent was so good I drank it be fore I took the pic. On top of that I have some awesome looking wild ales to go!

czW2wC9.jpg

And @TallDan this is a truly epic haul. The bottle of Dark Lord put it over the top...I've been waiting so long to try it.

dMp9vwZ.jpg
Enjoy! The gratzer (With the unmistakable POLSKA can) has a little bit of a fun story. The head brewer of that brewery was a member of one of my homebrew clubs, and won the Sam Adams longshot contest with that beer. I’m pretty sure I even had some of the beer out of the batch that was submitted to the contest. Years later now he has a successful brewery that has expanded to a second location.

https://www.brewbound.com/news/bost...uel-adams-longshot-american-homebrew-contest/

Enjoy! The gratzer (With the unmistakable POLSKA can) has a little bit of a fun story. The head brewer of that brewery was a member of one of my homebrew clubs, and won the Sam Adams longshot contest with that beer. I’m pretty sure I even had some of the beer out of the batch that was submitted to the contest. Years later now he has a successful brewery that has expanded to a second location.

https://www.brewbound.com/news/bost...uel-adams-longshot-american-homebrew-contest/

That's awesome. That one was the first one that stuck out to me because it looked so interesting. Can't wait to try it.

Oh Im so happy fantasy football is back. I don't even care that I lost, and man it was a close matching.

It's like we have some semblance of normality again.

Well, @Chorgey and I are in the playoffs, so we're playing that last regular season game that doesn't matter much, if it was real football we'd be resting our starters :). But Bo Knows isn't safe in third, and the last spot is really up for grabs. Should be a fun week for fantasy football watching! Bring on the playoffs!

It looks like the HBT Football Team may have this in the bag. Really not feeling that the Bills will get 34 points.

I would have gotten a little closer if Hurts wasn't picked up by a team who were not in the playoffs and they never put him in anyway.

Enough of my whining. Great job Dan!

Bar Flies

It looks like the HBT Football Team may have this in the bag. Really not feeling that the Bills will get 34 points.

I would have gotten a little closer if Hurts wasn't picked up by a team who were not in the playoffs and they never put him in anyway.

Enough of my whining. Great job Dan!

Bar Flies
Thanks! I can't believe that your trio in last night's game didn't at least make this a close one.

Congratulations @TallDan! I haven’t been getting the notifications for this league so I have some reading to do to catch up! If I remember right you were guilted into rounding out the league. Glad to see your generosity paid off!!

If you need a list of members in this league to send PM’s let me know.

Congratulations @TallDan! I haven’t been getting the notifications for this league so I have some reading to do to catch up! If I remember right you were guilted into rounding out the league. Glad to see your generosity paid off!!

If you need a list of members in this league to send PM’s let me know.
I need a refresher on what the rules are. :) Does 2nd place not ship beer? or does someone ship to them?

Latest posts

Back