PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Hate to say it but...)
Or he’ll get a Super Bowl ring. There are a few teams that can likely keep him in line, and the Pats are one of them.

It just dawned on me that my Hunter Renfrow pick in the last round might be a steal!

AB is a awesome talent and could of went down as one of the all time best receivers in the game. But his head got to big and know it’s all about him and the money . It will be a hard road to recover from the damage he has caused

Quick question for anybody here: Do quarterbacks get a point each time they rush? I know RBs do and so was wondering if it is the same deal.

AB has said he's done in the NFL, but keep him active just in case - you never know

He already got another job.

F1980D64-C91E-43E8-9BAC-2E29C1D9DD27.jpeg

Thank you. I can't say I expected this, it was really close between a lot of teams this season, again. But the winner's circle does feel nice.

I'm going to send to a separate message with my address, if you don't get anything just message me. As for preferences in what beers I like, I probably have IPAs, saisons and sours most often, but I seriously love all styles, so anything goes.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Thanks for another great season of fantasy football.

Thank you. I can't say I expected this, it was really close between a lot of teams this season, again. But the winner's circle does feel nice.

I'm going to send to a separate message with my address, if you don't get anything just message me. As for preferences in what beers I like, I probably have IPAs, saisons and sours most often, but I seriously love all styles, so anything goes.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Thanks for another great season of fantasy football.

It seems like the majority of us didn't receive your address, myself included, fyi.

So I attempted to start separate group conversations. There was a 4 person limit so I send them in 3 separate conversations all called "The Sunday Mashers." I know Desert_Sky needed to have his sent separately, so if anyone did not received that conversation, just let me know and I can get in to touch with you individually. I just didn't want my address out here on the main forum.

The first box is in and from CA!

Thanks @TwistedGray ! I especially liked the pennies in the can you added to the package. I thought for sure the bottle had broken and was rattling around in the box. You got me good!

wiNl4PAl.jpg

Back