PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TallDan box dropped yesterday. I appreciate it! That Flanders HB was great!
IMG_0892.JPG

I got scared when I saw this message. I want even thinking about fantasy football yet. But I guess the time is approaching again.

Glad to see so much excitement. Ill get this league active in the next few days.

@ecupirate...

Anyone ship that you didn’t post? I’ll look back through the forum and make a list of who sent and who didn’t.

Ok. Looking back through the thread it looks like everyone sent beer to @ecupirate!!! Thank you to everyone for sending beer and making these leagues so much fun!

Looking to set up draft time on the third Sunday of preseason. Anyone have any conflicts we need to try to work around?

Need a confirmation from @edgarmsmith, @troglodytes, and Mr. Champ @EcuPirate07 about this season and we will be ready to rock this league!

I love this time of year when we have so much false hope. Did someone suggest Aug 25th as the draft date?

Draft will be 25th. I think I have this leagues draft set. I was waiting for a few responses so I can swap teams at the same time if I need to. Just need to hear from @edgarmsmith to see if he is a go...I’ll give him a few more days. We already have a guy on the waiting list if he doesn’t respond.

Back