Post Count

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
viola.jpg
?

Okay, it's been over 30 years since I took French, so bite me!

;) :D

I don't think that the intent of the OP was to create yet another inane post whore thread.

My postcount is due mainly to bull****ting in these threads, which I understand some may look down on. But consider this: I'm a noob at brewing, so I can't give a lot of advice. I'm a veteran interwebber, so I know to search before I ask.

+1 on this! I'm in the same boat. I've tried joining in more on the beer threads, but I find I'm just giving poor input there. I dont ask too many questions because I use the search facility. All that is left is for me to STFU. I know that a good many people would like me to do that, but I dont pay my membership to have other people tell me how many posts I should make in the non-beer threads.

Remember TXs photo contest which ENCOURAGED thousands of posts with a prize for the winner?

+1 on this! I'm in the same boat. I've tried joining in more on the beer threads, but I find I'm just giving poor input there. I dont ask too many questions because I use the search facility. All that is left is for me to STFU. I know that a good many people would like me to do that, but I dont pay my membership to have other people tell me how many posts I should make in the non-beer threads.

Remember TXs photo contest which ENCOURAGED thousands of posts with a prize for the winner?

You're like my evil twin.

How could anyone ever think that this wouldnt turn into that. as soon as I saw the title I knew what it was.

Because that's just what this place needs. The inanity of the 4000+ posts in "Dammit, I am in charge of you little f*ckers" tripefest isn't enough?

I once envisioned myself a post whore, but alas, I've been here nearly two years and still haven't hit 1000.

Back