Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres me trying to be cheery!

IMGA0701.JPG

wortmonger said:
Brit huh, where from? Or is that your name? I'm a wanker so I have to ask.

I was living in Southampton before deciding to take the plunge and move out here to the US in '99, somehow I ended up here in Pensacola via South Florida.

EdWort said:
MeAndFred.jpg

I'm the big guy on the right. Anyone know who the younger guy on the left is?

While someone else beat me to it, I had an idea who that was, too.

12778-FredDoak.jpg

Of course, I also recognized the room (barely :drunk: ). That was a good weekend. Thanks for coming down! :mug:

TL

Besides homebrew, I do the two instruments that take the most air and beer to play...tuba and bagpipes. When it's closer to St. Patty's day I'll switch this pic out with me in the Campbell Kilt and my Hardie pipes. (I'm formulating recipes during a 72 measure rest.)
14183-Jtuba.jpg

orfy said:
Can't figure Hi-vis AND Camo!!

Yeah, I agree it does sound pretty stupid.

Down here if you hunt the public wildlife managment areas you are required to wear 500 sq inches of hunter orange. Supposedly the deer dont see it as vividly as we do. I find it hard to believe but it seems to be true.

Here's a pic of the SWMBO and I at Old town.

swmbo&I.jpg

P1010199.jpg

Me and SWMBO at Mountain Rock Fest 2007. 4-day rock festival down the road from our house. Good time. We saw REO Speedwagon, Styx, Chicago, Saliva, Deep Purple, Uncle Cracker, Def Leppard, 3rd Eye Blind, Lary Mcray, Collective Soul... Plus others that I cna't recall right now, but it was an awesum time.

Molson Canadian was the only "real beer" they had though...

That is my office most of the week... gotta keep some good reading material on hand. I am trying to get a couple vids of some flying too, then I can post them. Stay tuned!

keiths said:
Me at Lake Michigan last summer with a little fish I caught.

Good thing is was a calm day or you would have never gotten the fuse lit. :D

Now THAT's a fish! What were the stats on that monster, keiths?

Wow... I am suprised I never posted on this thread..

some good ones..

Us on our honeymoon
5436-HoneyMoon118.jpg

& san fran
5436-BrianSanFran053.jpg

swmbo with the dog (2 months old)
5436-n41103897_31805439_5775.jpg

and again (6 months old)
5436-n41103897_32407662_8571.jpg

he is all husky, though he kinda looks "moose-ish" as someone on HBT once put it...

aekdbbop said:
and again (6 months old)
5436-n41103897_32407662_8571.jpg

he is all husky, though he kinda looks "moose-ish" as someone on HBT once put it...

Wow, moose-ish is a good description. Cute dog, and enormous at 6mos! :mug:

Fingers said:
Good thing is was a calm day or you would have never gotten the fuse lit. :D

Now THAT's a fish! What were the stats on that monster, keiths?

I know I should have, but I forgot to weigh it:cross: But it was dam heavy to hold up and to get an idea how long it was I am 6'2 .

finch.jpg

In some pictures, I look creepishly insane, and in others I look twelve. Go me.

That picture on the right, by the way, was taken in Bremen, Germany (for all you Beck's fans out there, notice the Bremer Key hanging in the background, same as the logo to the beer.).

Latest posts

Back