Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ice9 said:
14996-pdckz.jpg
Interesting 'fighter, Ice9. I like the laced wheel out back. What kind of bike did that start out as?

I like the buell bits up front, too. I've got a buell flyscreen on my SV650, and a riding buddy of mine put the same Lightning headlights and flyscreen on his SV as you have.

In my long haired days, about a year ago:
n2535107356766275832qm7.jpg

In my more recent, slightly shorter haired days, about a month ago on my birthday:
n2535107374313253817nm5.jpg

I swear I'm 21 ;)

n114500262_30645543_4564.jpg

Thats right...TOWNIE!

n114500262_30545371_8476.jpg

rockin' the Newcastle..

n114500262_30619293_6616.jpg

gotta love Halloween:fro: !

e lo said:
Interesting 'fighter, Ice9. I like the laced wheel out back. What kind of bike did that start out as?

I like the buell bits up front, too. I've got a buell flyscreen on my SV650, and a riding buddy of mine put the same Lightning headlights and flyscreen on his SV as you have.

It's mostly a 78' Kawasaki, KZ650. The front end is off of a Ninja 500 from the early 90's.
I'm still trying to find a swingarm to finish it off and get a matching set of wheels on it, and a disc brake on the rear + rear-sets. I really like the headlight and flyscreen, they look nice on a lot of different bikes.

My ugly mug. Oh, and my ears aren't weird, it is the beenie.
6533-DSCN1710.JPG

Another, one.
6533-DSCN1709.JPG

And... another one.
6533-DSCN1707.JPG

And, finally a kiltie shot of me in a black watch tartan for my best friend's wedding. Ahh, I miss the warmer weather a little and the kilt even more, lol.
6533-bettergroomsmen.jpg

Why can't I find myself a nice little beer drinking, golfing, sweetie???? Am I really that ugly? LOL

WOP31 said:
Sorry untill you post where you live i got to throw the:

7985-BS_Flag_Product.jpg

DOB: October 3, 1988

It turns out that he was not located in the future and is in the same time/space continuum as the rest of us. He'll be back in 731 Days.

Here I am at a gig. One of my other hobbies.

606585339_l.jpg

Here is the better half and I at our wedding in August.

l_cdce2195e72a675181ec8034a24a5598.jpg

Those are some good looking kids, Marinebrew. Welcome to the boards.:mug:

I'd say Semper Fi, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed (ex-Air Force). :D

Marinebrew said:
Hey all. I'm new to the forums. Just discovered them today. Glad to be here and meet everyone, and I'll be lurking around from time to time asking stupid questions.

Daughter and I on our way to a father Daughter dance
dc070414.jpg

Two of my sons and I at a luau.
http://www.mcgeheefamily.com/images/dpn070519.jpg

Marinebrew said:
Hey all. I'm new to the forums. Just discovered them today. Glad to be here and meet everyone, and I'll be lurking around from time to time asking stupid questions.

Daughter and I on our way to a father Daughter dance
dc070414.jpg

Two of my sons and I at a luau.
http://www.mcgeheefamily.com/images/dpn070519.jpg

Welcome aboard Gunny,
Glad to know you. any Marine is ok in my book.

shafferpilot said:
Oh, snap!! You went there full force, and full frontal. I gotta see a pic to believe that...... and I'm guessing Yooper won't mind a peak either:ban:

LOL, am I to assume you want pictures of my caber pole? LOL
CaberToss3.GIF

Marinebrew

Nice and welcome. Id post a pic in my AF blues- but I am ashamed of them in anywhere near Marine blues. Is that some sea duty ribbons? I cant remember

Silviakitty said:
Best commercial I've seen in a loooong long time.

Kilts rule. A lot.

Thanks Silviakitty, I was scared my first time I wore one, but man did the ladies love it. I had my picture taken with a lot of ladies the day of my best friend's wedding. If I wear one here in my small little hometown I get called a ****** or cross dresser. One guy, a smaller one trying to impress the people he was with, actually had the audacity to say something loud enough to not just be "funny" to the people who were with him but everyone in the restaurant. "How funny, a man in a cute little skirt with cute little socks trying to be all braveheart." So, since it was said in sarcasm and the guy ducked his head when I turned around to see who said it, I simply asked a quick question. "What do you think is funny, a guy in a cute little skirt, or a guy in a cute little skirt kicking your a$$?" He apologized and told him I accepted, but I also told him he should watch what he says because some wouldn't be so forgiving and I am sure his friends would enjoy the show that he started. He was truly sorry and so I felt great, but man it pissed me off. Aside from that I don't wear one in public often to avoid idiots like that guy, but every man may knock a kilt until they feel the freedom and are swamped with women wanting to get a pic or try to check under the kilt. I only go commando for formal events that I am not going to be doing anything other than standing or sitting nicely. I could only imaging everyday wear with nothing underneath :ban:

Silviakitty said:
http://www.utilikilts.com/. Those guys do some really good stuff.

I once saw a guy in a leather kilt...that just absolutely knocked my socks off. ;)

I see men in those utili-kilts all the time at motorcycle rallies (BMW events, where we get to bed before midnight so we can hit the curves early the next morning...:rockin:) I think a man in a kilt is SUCH a hottie....GrrrrrROWL!

Those other guys are just jealous that they don't have the legs for it!;)

LOL, too funny. We guys require photographic proof, lol. I moved back from Lubbock 4 yrs ago and have hated it ever since, lol. I can't wait to get to Dallas in the next couple of yrs. Highland Park would be nice :D right by my sister.

TheBigBrit said:
Oh well I might as well pop the cherry, so for my first post I bring you my ugly mug.

262611600_4f7038b9af.jpg

Wow, you look way too young to be on this forum? Who's that hairy guy kissing you, though?!! :D

Just kidding- nice picture and a very cute kid!

Back