Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't take ribbing here too personally. There's a pic of me floating around that passedprawn likened to Pee-Wee Herman.

You leave yourself open to some ribbing with a disclaimer like that, just saying.

The one about being young looking? Yeah, it warrants some fun-poking, but it's necessary on a board dedicated solely to the production and consumption of alcohol. I'm not offended in the least, but I think there's a difference between insecurity and ensuring everyone that I'm old enough to be here :)

BudzAndSudz said:
The one about being young looking? Yeah, it warrants some fun-poking, but it's necessary on a board dedicated solely to the production and consumption of alcohol. I'm not offended in the least, but I think there's a difference between insecurity and ensuring everyone that I'm old enough to be here :)

It's cool man, any guy that will bring around Selena Gomez is cool with me. Say, you got a little cash I can borrow?

NateLTB said:
Looks like I need to make a trip to the coast here soon. That sounds delicious!

Yes it is. They also have one called Hopstoria in the taproom. I really liked that. December 1st is a no shave November contest party down there. Might be a good time to come down.

Here I am doing a little climbing at Shelf Rd. in my home state.

IMG_9372.jpg

I've got some pics!

First one, I got interviewed and decided that the costume I should wear for it was "******." I certainly got some attention for that awesome hat.

423742_639165620298_2105199068_n-57295.jpg

Here's me on halloween dressing as Wernher Von Braun (but basically just telling everyone I was middle aged)

536361_694601311728_127584461_n-57296.jpg

No better way to wrap up a day of white water kayaking than with a brewery tour!

384199_668013613688_1255621177_n-57294.jpg

My first GABF this year! It turns out that Colorado is an awesome place to be if you're a homebrewer!

299455_4286197125284_260427939_n-57293.jpg

Also worth mentioning;

Yes I am over 21. I'm 25.
Yes I look young.
No, your joke about it isn't clever or original.

Your quite a nice looking fellow, I'm not gay or anything, just saying....;)

BudzAndSudz said:
Was that a Justin Bieber joke? That's much better, at least he gets to bang the Disney girls.

I thought you'd like it. It's ok though, we won't really start harping on you till you've posted a pic of your mom in the SWMBO thread

Don't take ribbing here too personally. There's a pic of me floating around that passedprawn likened to Pee-Wee Herman.

You leave yourself open to some ribbing with a disclaimer like that, just saying.

Bwaah! That was a great pic!

@BudzandSudz, I was always young looking too. It's a benefit later in life.

Y'all be nice to BudznSudz, she seems like a real nice girl. Almost as if Ellen and Portia could have a kid....

passedpawn said:
Bwaah! That was a great pic!

@BudzandSudz, I was always young looking too. It's a benefit later in life.

Just giving the little chap a bit of a hard time ;) I was young looking until my divorce.. Now I am trying to reclaim lost years and have a happy childhood all at once.

The anti hipster brigade will beg to differ and soon cite the typical hipster's love of PBR in the can and Fat Tire.;)

Two beers I actually like, actually. :rockin:

Im not positive about this, but Im pretty sure you just debated your own self and lost

Here's my mug doing what I do when I'm not brewing.

Pellis%20Riding%20Sigpic.jpg

You pose for motor cycle pics when you're not brewing?

CreamyGoodness said:
Henry's had a very distinct look, namely the springloaded magazine directly underneath the barrel. Chunkier, and more of a "flat" look on either side.

At least, the model toted by a few companies of Illinois infantry during the Civil War did.

I believe you're referring to the "other" Henry, but I am a direct descendant of the William Henry that made rifles for the Revolutionary Army (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Henry_(delegate)). I just named a son William Henry and have a family heirloom, a reproduction of the Benjamin West portrait of my great great great great grandfather, hanging in my living room.

/end family pride boastfulness.

Me after finishing my IC this summer...

image-1622425951.jpg

Here's my little helper...

image-1443464640.jpg

Attachments

• image-476420273.jpg
    image-476420273.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 349
Back