Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sudsmonkey said:
Orfy- We've got pictures of you in waaay too many places! Does the British govt. have a version of our CIA, and is that who you actually work for? Are you an international brewer of intrigue? If you told us would you have to kill us?
Where were you in that shot? Those mountains are beautiful.

The Guy in the snow suit is a Berber that I hired for a few days to act as a guide. The Mountains are the Atlas Mountains, North Africa.
00F has now quite field activities for a little while an has gone back into the Rat Race.
Next Destination? who knows. I have my Eyes on the USA but Africa keeps calling.

sudsmonkey said:
Good looking family, there. I especially dig you instilling strong values in Junior early on. There just doesn't seem to be enough of that these days.

Yeah, the SWMBO isn't sure how involved he should be, but I say get him in head first (not in the brew pot).

This be me mofo's! Here is my $50 craigslists score.
http://www.myspace.com/ed_savage
IMGP1283.jpg

Well a new corny over here is 90 pounds - 180 dollar

Second hand recon - 40 pounds - 80 dollar.

If you can find them on ebay the cheapest you buy a corny for is 25 pounds 50 dollar.

They are few and far between.

Evan! said:
And here's me for my firm's website "publicity photo":

4914-EFW.gif

Evan: It looks like you have the "eating on prison" position down pat.:D
EDIT: Evan: It looks like you have the "eating IN prison" position down pat.:D

Chairman Cheyco said:
Is that an HDR pic?

Actually it's a regular old digital pic that I took through a bunch of photoshop filtering, masking and levels adjustment, etc.

edit: looking back, given that I used multiple layers and masks, I suppose you could call it semi-HDR. It's not different exposures, just different layers.

No worries. Just killin time at the ol' Wine/Beershop. Speaking of which, we got the Brooklyn Monster in today. Giggity giggity!

Let's hear from the experts...

XTC versus Adam Ant
Content versus form
Fighting for their place in rock and roll
There is no right or wrong

Just when you think it's finished
With XTC on top
Ant music, like a phoenix
Flies back up the charts

XTC versus Adam Ant
Only one will survive
Beatle-based pop versus new romantic
History will decide

XTC versus Adam Ant
I can't tell you why
Even the singer from Bow Wow Wow
Can't make up her mind

XTC versus Adam Ant
Time is marching on
XTC versus Adam Ant

There is
No right
Or wrong

l_6ca137d41f9631b5656022d4f7baffd1.jpg

SWMBO and I on St. Patricks Day about a week after our wedding. My mohawk was laying down so you can' t see it. She wanted it for the wedding.:rockin:

Latest posts

Back