Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homebrewer_99 said:
What trick?:confused: Monopod for photography? I had it over 20 years.

Ski poles for walking? 9 years Volksmarching in Germany...:D Lots of people use them.

Yeah, lots a Ole People! :D

This July.
july_bloody.jpg

Well let me get all the noobs started off. Here's me starting my frist home brew!

Please note the OSU garden gnome in the bottom left!!!

SOB said:
Well let me get all the noobs started off. Here's me starting my frist home brew!

Please note the OSU garden gnome in the bottom left!!!

Those jeans make your butt look fat.

Oh wait, thats your butt that makes your butt look fat. Nice "frist" brew there! ;)

Looking fwd to showin ya the ag ropes there n00b. C-bus, or ...buss-t!

I got it knews. I was trying to think of who that pic reminded me of.

Gonzo homebrewing. Fear and loathing in the homebrewing world.

The Doc. Hunter S.

Ize

Me in a previous life at the NC/Tennessee border (since Bill is posting exotic locations and dantodd boats, I figured to follow suit...)

Is that the Green River? If so, I lived next to it for about 5 years. My first roommate kayaked the narrows all the time. I used to love the hike down to the narrows and just hang out watching the kayakers hit those big falls.

seefresh said:
SWMBO and I in Cochem, Germany:

meandkatie1.jpg

Me in Triberg, Black Forrest, Germany:

cochem1.jpg

Lucky bugger. :rockin: :D

If you get a chance, get down to Bavaria, got check out Ludwig's castle. Cross the bridge and climb the ridge to get a bird-eye of the castle. Then when you get back down from the hike, order yourself a large and sit back and relax. The hike up sux, but the view when you get up there and the beer when you get back down is worth it.

Ize

chillHayze said:
Those jeans make your butt look fat.

Oh wait, thats your butt that makes your butt look fat. Nice "frist" brew there! ;)

Looking fwd to showin ya the ag ropes there n00b. C-bus, or ...buss-t!

Ya...well your butt makes my face look fat...or something like that :confused:

As far as the ag goes - one song comes to mind:

(in the most girlish voice possible) "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it..." :ban:

Ize said:
I got it knews. I was trying to think of who that pic reminded me of.

Gonzo homebrewing. Fear and loathing in the homebrewing world.

The Doc. Hunter S.

Ize

The Invisible Man? :D

seefresh said:
Me in Triberg, Black Forrest, Germany:

cochem1.jpg

I was in Triberg in 2002. They like to carve wood there. A lot. Beautiful town though, and some kick-ass food & beer.

OK, what the hell.

Me with the family at a wedding reception last summer

reception.jpg

And our home away from home, the Bradley Center in Milwaukee last season...

hockgame.jpg

This season she gives the goalie the 'Sieve' motion and chant after a goal. I've never been prouder :D

Wolf, your parent's seem nice, like dad taking you to the game ;)

Chill, what about the rest on the bench? And mixing them with the shotgun shells? that's a no-no ;)

This is me and SWMBO on our kickass Caribbean cruise last August. I'd just propsed to her about half an hour before this photo. :rockin:

Goodcruisepic.jpg

All right, I'll take the plunge. Here's one of myself and my Sweet-Lovin' Man on the Cape Breton trail in Nova Scotia:

capebreton.jpg

And, yeah, it was COLD! We were both wearing just about every stitch of clothes we'd brought with us...I felt like the friggin' Michelin Man!

Jill

Some conclusions based on this thread: homebrewers have a certain look to them, and they all seem to marry up.

Here's me...

weston2.jpg

Back