Please tell me my starter is ok...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digphish

Reaction score
So I made a starter on wednesday, let it ferment, and put in in the fridge friday night. I took it out sunday morning with the intention of brewing some time on sunday. However, it didn't work out, so I put the starter back in the fridge Sunday evening. I plan on brewing Wednesday. Will it still be ok? I am assuming it will be fine, but I wanted to check with you guys first.

Thanks,

Thanks. What does that acronym stand for? On that note, many people refer their wives as SWMBO...I can't figure out what that stands for...any thoughts?

Mmmmm I love me some bacon! Strange how that one never made much sense eh? my buddy is Jewish and cant have bacon, I guess he doesnt have a SWMBO huh? soo strange.

Now I don't feel like such a "noob" for not being to figure that one out. Maybe we should change it to SWLMB (she who likes my beer). That seems more appropriate for this forum, wouldn't you say?

What is with people now? Nobody ever lets a good swmbo thread go. Someone always has to pipe up in the first few posts and spill it. It's supposed to be a right of passage type thing people!!!

seriously!! The bacon joke was a good one, too.

Back