Please help, Honeywell smart valve wiring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmac05

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post and I am really hoping someone here can help. I am attempting to wire up SV950M-2674. Its valve current is .3A and igniter current is 1.25A. I am havng trouble figuring out the wiring schematic. There are 4 wires that connect to the valve. I have the correct supply of power from the transformer.

See attached. I believe I have the 24v common and the 24v hot hooked up as I can head an audible click of the valve when my pid supplies the power however I am not sure what to do about the 24v thermostat/pressure input.

Current setup is 110V to PID output 24vDC>>>SSR

110V hot and common from SSR>>>Transformer

24VAC from Transformer >>>Valve.

Valve wiring???

Valve.jpg

Hello, this is my first post and I am really hoping someone here can help. I am attempting to wire up SV950M-2674. Its valve current is .3A and igniter current is 1.25A. I am havng trouble figuring out the wiring schematic. There are 4 wires that connect to the valve. I have the correct supply of power from the transformer.

See attached. I believe I have the 24v common and the 24v hot hooked up as I can head an audible click of the valve when my pid supplies the power however I am not sure what to do about the 24v thermostat/pressure input.

Current setup is 110V to PID output 24vDC>>>SSR

110V hot and common from SSR>>>Transformer

24VAC from Transformer >>>Valve.

Valve wiring???

The transformer must be powered continuously to supply power to the valve internal electronics, not through the PID.
The PID output connects in place of the thermostat as per drawing.

Latest posts

Back