Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it....somebody left his cage unlocked again.....Oh wait....my bad. :eek:

chupacabra.jpg

Interesting. I had this idea years ago and was told helium doesn't dissolve in liquid the way co2 does.

Ha! I am no chemist, I assure you. Inhaling barium gas produces the opposite effect of helium on your voice when you inhale it. (I'm sure there's a much more scientific name for it, that's just all I remember from college Physics.) I remember some other stuff too...I did not inhale.

What to do when stuff gets explained to death? Barium.

Haha. I've actually done one of those tilt tests before a few years back. Wasn't quite as weird as the radioactive scrambled egg emptying time test... (They said to eat the egg, but made me wear gloves and said "be sure and DON'T touch it with your hands." Hmmm...).

Interestingly, I randomly saw a mobile testing company drive by in a van today on the way to lunch. I've never seen it before. DiagnosTEX, PLLC, Modified Barium Swallow Study (MBSS) service.

Not sure if this is off topic or not?

Did this thread have a topic? Besides goats of course.

The original message was about quantum mechanics and some research that suggests that some of Einstein's theories may have some flaws. Those flaws on the surface appear to be minor, but have some real-world implications that could significantly change several fields of science, and in an indirect way, homebrewing.

That message was deleted and the amazing technicolor goats took over.

B3TV7twCUAAxXrF.jpg

I hAve kiDnaPped @hunter_la5 and his DoG.
If yOu eVer wAnt To sEe thEm rEturnEd, uNharMed, my dEmAnds Are aS foLLows:

Immediate implementation of the :snark: emote.

ThAt is aLL.

SiGneD,

@NottehCaDJOrcky

Back