Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which begs the question, why do they have angora sweaters, but you never hear about qiviut sweaters.

Perhaps they're too rank.

And now you're brain is automatically gonna to go to linear matrix algebra.

You're welcome.
do you want to comb it out of the musk ox? I think I saw that happening on Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet. Even the tame ones weren't very tame. :mug:

hmmm, i hear they make great oil for chips? or turning on women? i forget which?

If you have a substantial muskrat population or would rather not deal with them on your own, you can contact a nuisance wildlife control operator, the Department of Natural Resources, or a pest control agency to trap and remove them for you.

Back to the central theme of this thread...

1662725075102.png

More appropriate for the Random Picture thread, but in real reality it is more appropriate here. You know, the Please Delete Me thread, that has miraculously evolved (clearly not devolved) into goat posts, or should I say, G.O.A.T posts.

well that was a surprise... i wanted to check how awesome the USDA was and if lungs were in their nutrient dB..they were and aparently lungs are a 'decent' source of Vit C! :coff2:

1665867863067.png

Back