Pissed Off As Hell

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
Eugenics does have it's merits.

Hang in there at least until the monkey part; starting at 4:30.

More in 'Related Videos'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocket. Surgeon. It's a good thing we have upright citizens standing up for our right for Cope Whiskey.

That's the first time that I've heard Obama called a Jew ! And all this time, we were lead to believe that he's a Muslim !!!

He said he'd make prostitution legal if he were president.
Of course he would, then he could get laid and his sister would get out of jail.

"inpeached" - way more pissed off than smart

edit: If he's such a big fan of copenhagen, why is his user name skoal-something?

Man, you couldn't make this guy up! "If I were President I'd make everything legal..."

"I'd give him some dip..."

Reminds me of half my High School graduation class.

I want the last 5 minutes of my life back.

How far we have come....we can watch some guy with mouth full of tobacco cuss at the president. YouTube FTW.

So is Obama taking away my flavored dip before or after he takes away my guns? I'm not clear on that. And will this still be in effect when he converts us to an Islamic republic?

-Steve

I think he's referring to the pending legislation regarding t'baccy, which has something-or-other in it about flavor.

I haven't read about it in months... i think there's a thread on here somewhere.

I could only stand 2 minutes of his cope-infused pontification before I had to close it.

I think he's referring to the pending legislation regarding t'baccy, which has something-or-other in it about flavor.

I haven't read about it in months... i think there's a thread on here somewhere.

I could only stand 2 minutes of his cope-infused pontification before I had to close it.

You didn't skip forward to the monkey part?!:D

I've heard a few things regarding this kind of nonsense from, shall we say the more "redneck-y" folks where I live. My neighbor's ex-husband has their son convinced that Obama is not only going to ban "flavored dip", but dirt biking for kids under 16. The dad's also railed on about Obama turning the U.S. into a "third world nation", which is rather amusing, considering that he brags about growing up in rural Kentucky, where they didn't have indoor plumbing.

Takes me back to high school. Half of my graduating class come off like this clown.

Is he drunk? Looks to be passed out at a few moments or is he spitting?

Of course he would make prostitution legal...he isn't getting any and he knows that would increase his chances.

P'shaw. You know what I'd like to tell this little d-bag?

Flavored dip is for pussies who aren't manly enough to actually like the taste of tobacco.

;)

The vid is removed, but I watched one of his dip reviews. The guy doesn't seem too smart, not the kind of guy I want representing the anti-Obama side, or the anti-tobacco law movement.

And just to make myself clear, I'm not a conservative. I'm a libertarian.

Too bad if it's gone. I had no issues with the content.

I especially liked the monkey part.

'I don't know if a monkey dips, but I'd give him a dip.' :D

Back