Pineapple wheat?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcodville

Reaction score
I recently had a Mana Wheat from the Maui brewing company. It was absolutely delicious tasted just like Maui feels. Light refreshing wheat beer taste with a prominent pineapple aftertaste. Just wondering if anyone has a clone recipe or can recommend a good pineapple wheat recipe?

I just finished my keg of mesquite smoked pineapple Belgian Blonde, that had mesquite smoked pineapple in primary for a week (along with the juice that came off it after I let is sit in a baggie overnight before adding it to the beer) and ran a combination of roasted and raw pineapple in my randall. It was a unique beer. I sliced and smoked two pineapples with mesquite sawdust for 30 minutes on my stove top smoker.

A few Pineapple what threads have appeared now in the similar threads box below. But basically if you just have or find any good wheat recipe then go from there. I usually when making fruit beers alternate between my house Belgian Blonde and Witbier recipes depending on if I want a heavier or lighter base beer.

But see if any of the threads below have what fits your bill.

Back