Pie vs Cake

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always in the minority on this one. I love pumpkin pie, but that's the only one. Cake on the other hand is one of my favorites no matter what the flavor. I think it's to do with the fruit component of pie, I'm just not a big fan of cooked fruit typically.

This is why you will never fit in in America. I have a friend from England who spent his first Thanksgiving here last year. Would not stop giving us **** for pumpkin pie until after he tried it. He sings a different tune now.:mug:

I'll balance that equation for you. Anything with pumpkin in it ****ing sucks! ;)

The real questions:

1. Blueberry or pumpkin?
2. Cheese or no cheese?
3. What flavor of ice cream? (without ice cream is only an option if you have no ice cream)

Pie.
With the flakey, flavorful crust beat into me by my Grandmother.
She also taught me to cuss. :rockin:

Yeah. I often recall my grandmother saying, "Sumbitch boy, you have to try this best sumbitch pumpkin sumbitch pie I ever sumbitch made."

Really. She did. I thought my father's name was "Sumbitch." And she's from Massachusetts.:D

Yeah. I often recall my grandmother saying, "Sumbitch boy, you have to try this best sumbitch pumpkin sumbitch pie I ever sumbitch made."

Really. She did. I thought my father's name was "Sumbitch." And she's from Massachusetts.:D

You're on a f*^king roll today, shecky. lmao

Pie FTW!

Ok, so where does taco pie fit in the grand scheme of things here? I love me some taco pie.

C'mon guys! They make cakes for you too!

boobside.jpg

FTW! This ones tha titz.

Shepherds Pie = Yes, or even Hair pie (you knew it would come)= Yes.

Otherwise, gimme bread pudding and keep your fruits and fluffs off my plate.

Back