PicoBrew S Crashing during Mashing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtybear7

Reaction score
I just got my Pico S and I'm trying to brew the pack that came with it. The system keeps crashing with ~140min left to go. It freezes up. It seems like a software issue. Anyone else have issues like this? I've poured the wort back into the keg and tried to rebrew this thing twice today, both the with same results.

I would contact Pico directly. They have always responded to all my questions and concerns very quickly. This sound to me like you could be right, a software issue but I don't KNOW if that's it. My first brew (just a few days ago) went off without a hitch. The only problem I have had is dealing with AZ summer temps (averaging 108 for many days in a row). But as I said, contact them directly.

[email protected] seems to be the best way. Even on weekends, you'll normally get a response quickly. They're west coast based so adjust accordingly.

Latest posts

Back