• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picobrew Ebib controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swem

Reaction score
I'm looking to move back to something plain and simple. I don't like touch screens or fancy controllers, while this controller can be great for a lot of people, I find myself using my simple one that I built myself that just controls power to my element. This controller is 240, requires at least 30 amps. Included I. The sale is the controller itself, power cord, as well as the cord to hook it up to your laptop. The 240v cord is 20 feet long which allows you to be a long way from your power supply as well. You can control many parameters via the touchscreen or a laptop if you use the cord supplied to hook it up to your computer. Fully programmable steps as well. Want 299 shipped. There is a lot of info on the forums here, as well as elsewhere on the net with a quick Google search. Would possibly be interested in trading for the right controller as well as long as it was simple. Email is best. [email protected] thank you. I will send better pics to the interested parties. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1456206943.516161.jpg

Back