Pico Brew Unlimited...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kody_Wulfe

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a firm date on when this is suppose to start..

I know people have read dates and all that.. but I am beginning to think I want to withdraw my pledge...

Kody

Has anyone gotten a firm date on when this is suppose to start..

I know people have read dates and all that.. but I am beginning to think I want to withdraw my pledge...

Kody

...they aren't selling accessories or those same plans to their latest PicoC supporters so I wouldn't trust anything from them at this point in time (or you can certainly email them and get the same blow off response that I did).

I'm beginning to think that this entire integrated 'half' launch (with few details offered) is shaping up to become one big fiasco for a lot of backers like myself real soon with prices to the moon for everything (if not worse).

"FOUND IT! Sign in, click on your ID, in the drop down list click on Settings, then click on the third Tab, Brew Unlimited. After that the brew unlimited shows up in the basket."

Per the last few posts in the Pico brew mega thread.

I am still awaiting three kegs. That along with their slow shipping speeds on Pico Paks and I'm waiting until later this year to activate.

Just make sure the pack is in stock in the shopping cart and it will ship.

ForcedCompetition, fiasco I what way? Don't understand your concern...

Back