Pic Request, Tower tap Adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMikeWhite

Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers.

I was scowering the internet to see about adding 2 more towers to my kegetator, one for stouts and one for root beer, and i noticed they have these adapters

DT-2HK.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has one of these mounted above a 2 tap tower, so 4 taps on one tower.

If so i would love to see how you did it, i would assume stagger the taps so the top ones dont drip on the lower ones.

Thanks brewers

No build thread. It really is just a box nothing fancy. I build furniture full time so little projects like this are no big deal. I'd be happy to take more pics if you'd like.

If you really want I'd be happy to build you one for a reasonable price.

ooh now looking at it, its a wood box. so i would assume silicone the inside seams and stuff it with insulation?

I never thought of using wood, could pick up some birds eye maple.....

It's just assembled with wood glue. The front and back aren't glued. But they do have a lip cut around all four sides to help it seal a bit better.

I didn't insulate it and haven't had any issues with foamy pours. I'm sure the wood provides as much insulation as the thin foam that's in the tower.

It's an old commercial kegerator and does have a fan that blows cool air into the tower.

Back