Phoenix / Goodyear brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody use 12oz bottles? I have 4 cases (96 bottles) I got when I purchased a bunch of equipment from a guy leaving the hobby. We only bottle in bombers and will be kegging here soon, so I have no use for them. They are dusty as they've been sitting for a while in storage from the guy I bought them from. Anybody interested?

Does anybody use 12oz bottles? I have 4 cases (96 bottles) I got when I purchased a bunch of equipment from a guy leaving the hobby. We only bottle in bombers and will be kegging here soon, so I have no use for them. They are dusty as they've been sitting for a while in storage from the guy I bought them from. Anybody interested?

Do you still have the bottles? I would be interested in a case.

Just checking in any west valley brewer's want to taste, trade, talk or brew beer. Send me a message. I have a red ale and white ipa on tap. Fermentation has a citra ipa.

I'd be down for some brew days or hanging out. Gotta wait a bit though, we have 119/120's incoming this weekend!

I would be interested in some homebrew trade and feedback. I'll post when there is something on tap, been busy with work and family. I'm in the arrowhead area

I go there for little stuff and wait for the store in anthem to give 20% off, then I go there for bigger purchases

I do 10 gallon batches and get my grain from there. However i craiglist and online ahop for materials.

Back