Phoenix FNG

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polock Joe

Reaction score
Just started my first home brewing experiment yesterday and thought I would jump in and ask a few questions to find out how terrible I messed up.

Thanks

Welcome to HBT Polock Joe. Did you ever get to go to Polock Joe's on 43rd and Dunlap? I always enjoyed that place.
What did you pick for your inaugural brew?

Wild

wild said:
Welcome to HBT Polock Joe. Did you ever get to go to Polock Joe's on 43rd and Dunlap? I always enjoyed that place.
What did you pick for your inaugural brew?

Wild

I went to Pollock Joe's on my 21st birthday and don't think I ever went back after that. It had a wierd vibe that made me feel that I was going to get taken in the back and have my kidneys removed.

I'm trying Muntons Higher Ranks IPA. Shakey start so far but we'll see in a month or so.

Polock Joe said:
I went to Pollock Joe's on my 21st birthday and don't think I ever went back after that. It had a wierd vibe that made me feel that I was going to get taken in the back and have my kidneys removed.
Well I take it you left with all your parts in tact? Good luck with the Muntons Higher Ranks IPA. Keep us updated.

Wild

Back