Philidelphia Brewpub Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamest22

Reaction score
I'm going to be visiting Philidelphia for a couple days in a few weeks. Can anyone give me some good recommendations for brewpubs?

Standard Tap and Yard's Brewery/tap room are both excellent, and only a few blocks from each other.

Eulogy is the best beer bar/restaurant in Philly and its right in Old City in the heart of the action. Also right across the street is Triumph Brewpub and around the corner is Beneluxx, which specializes in Belgian brews.

Enjoy!

Victory is awesome, although it's about 20-30 mins outside the city in Downingtown. They recently renovated the restaurant though, and the entire place in bangin'. Normal for them to have about 15 things on tap.

Eulogy is the best beer bar/restaurant in Philly and its right in Old City in the heart of the action. Also right across the street is Triumph Brewpub and around the corner is Beneluxx, which specializes in Belgian brews.

Enjoy!

+1 on the first 2. This was our route for a bachelor party I went to earlier this year. Went to Triumph for lunch and stayed for dinner and then stopped at Eulogy on the walk back to our hotel. Both places were great!

More: The Manayunk Brewery (in Manayunk of course) if you are up that way. Dock Street in West Philly (U of P area). Iron Hill if you are in Media or West Chester. McKenzie's if you are out in the Main Line.

love nodding head, eulogy, iron hill, monks, triumph, General Lafayette in Lafayette Hill

Monks has its own beer made for them (as well as selling other belgians), Eulogy is a belgian bar as well, the rest are brewpubs.

When are you coming in? I'm right outside of philly about 10 mins from the airport, I usually hit up Nodding Head when i get into the city because it usually quiet and their Grog is killer.

Back