• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Phantasm powder 1lb bag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
did a group buy, not sure who did what but there were two unaccounted-for 1lb bags of phantasm. one sold, last one is sitting in my freezer. $40, that's cost after shipping. this is in SF bay area. please dont ask to ship as you might as well just buy your own at that point.

meet in east bay or SF.

because i already have two pounds i bought for myself ("group buy"), which is gonna last me a good long time as i do 2.5gal batches.

Looks like you're in Alameda... ever get out to the Tri-Valley area? Not sure when we'll get out that way soon...
from time to time. i'm not in any sort of hurry, so i'll make a mental note to hit you up next time i head that way.

Back