perlick tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
does anyone know of a place i can get a 2 tap tower with perlick 525ss in them already, or a tower that doesn't have faucets so i can add my own? i'm not gonna bother with buying low end stuff and have to buy perlicks later, i want them right out of the gate. :)

where's a cheap place to make this happen?

i saw kegcowboy.com had some great prices on stainless towers and offered perlicks as an option.

At least for me, buying a draft tower with regular faucets from another supplier, and then adding Perlicks separately cost me significantly less than buying the whole shebang out of the box from KegConnection. I have a 3-tap tower, though.

my $0.02:

I already had nice faucets on a full-sized fridge kegerator when I decided to make a smaller towered kegerator. I bought the tower with the generic faucets on it, swapped them out for my nice faucets, and then sold the brand new generic faucets right here on HBT.

Latest posts

Back